Renewable energy projects are often sold in part or wholly during their lifespan.
Wind Minds knows the demand and supply in the market and can manage the acquisition and divestment processes for the client.
A typical selling process consists of:
- obtaining information (contracts, rights etc.);
- sending invitations/teasers to interested parties or using targeted advertising;
- signing non-disclosure agreements;
- drafting and providing an Information Memorandum or sales brochure (depending on project size);
- value determination;
- overview of technical and procedural requirements;
- setting up a data room;
- selecting parties;
- answering questions from interested parties;
- support juridical transfer.