Renewable energy projects and wind energy projects in particular have a specific impact on the surrounding area. Such projects often invoke contradictory reactions. It is therefore important to closely communicate with local residents, interest groups, business people and politicians on a regular basis. This helps focus the discussions on the facts and content. Also, the wishes of interest groups and local residents will be taken into account at an early stage.
In collaboration with our clients, Wind Minds likes to actively contribute to consultations with local parties, because we are convinced this leads to better plans. We can look after the entire process or a specific product such as:
- Information evenings and/or stakeholder meetings;
- A project website and newsletters to keep stakeholders up-to-date;
- FAQ/Q&A overview: an overview of the main questions among various stakeholders;
- Advice about the compostition of the environmental council;
- Design studios: where design choices of the wind farm are explained and/or the design takes different interests and effects into account;
- Participation plan: which pays attention to the stakeholders and how participation is organised (process, method and finances). This participation plan ensures form the code of conduct.