Expert Meeting ‘New offshore wind farm developments in the Netherlands’ at the EWEA offshore 2015 – 11 March
In the next few years (2015-2019) a total of 3500 MW of offshore wind projects will be tendered and constructed in three predetermined clusters.
Wind Minds and legal firm Stibbe have organised an Expert meeting on Wednesday, 11 March at the EWEA Offshore 2015 where more information about the latest offshore wind developments in the Netherlands will be provided.
If you are attending the EWEA Offshore 2015 conference & exhibition, we would like to invite you to attend the Expert meeting. The meeting will be in English.
11.30 – 12.15
Lunch & Drinks
12.15 – 12.20
Welcome by Aaldert ten Veen, partner at Stibbe Lawyers and Hans Rijntalder, founder Wind Minds
12.20 – 12.40
Overview: Market opportunities Dutch Wind Offshore Policy by René Moor, Program Director Wind Offshore Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
• Overview 3.500 MW of new offshore wind development by 2023
• Role of government and the wind energy sector
• Clustered approach
12.40 – 13.10
Upcoming Tender Borssele by Eric Arends, partner at Pondera Consult/Wind Minds
• Insight in the first Offshore wind tenders: Wind Farm area Borssele (2015-2016)
• Status quo environmental and technical research
• Size, area, grid connection
13.10 – 14.00
Upcoming tenders: a market’s perspective by David Orobio de Castro and Ingmar de Groot, Stibbe Lawyers
• The tender: key issues and time table
• Project finance: risk allocation
14.00 – 14.10
Panel Discussion moderated by Aaldert ten Veen, Stibbe Lawyers
14.10 – 15.00
Drinks & Networking
You can register for this Expert meeting by completing the registration form below.